|Address||178-07 Union Turnpike |
Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
|Price||$8-$15 per main|
|Dairy or Meat||Dairy|
|Hashgacha||Vaad Harabonim of Queens|
|Additional Kashrus||Cholov Yisroel, Kemach Yoshon|
|Map | Google | Wikipedia | Weather | MinyanMaps|
- Kitchen closes at 11:30 PM. Sushi open from 11 AM - 10:30 PM.
- The salad portions are huge.
- Most upscale dairy restaurant in the area.
- The meal will begin with fresh bread and a mayonnaise spread. You can ask for more bread before your food comes.
- This is a good place if you want the meal to take a while. Your food might not come for up to half an hour or so.
- When the weather is nice, they open up the front wall (it folds open to the side) so you get a nice breeze. Get a table next to the street if you like street-style eating.
- It's a very relaxed, no rush atmosphere. You can stay there for two hours if you would like.
Hours Subject to change. Always verify.
- Sun-Thu 9:00am-12:00am.
- Fri 9.00am - 3 hours before Shabbos,
- Motzoei Shabbos 2 hours after Shabbos until 2:00am